Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Straptacular.

Lelah has been sitting almost done for about a month, awaiting straps. Have completed all but an inch.5 or so of the first, must do the second. I've just been very busy with school and work -- my summer school class is from 8:30am to 4pm on Tuesdays and 8:30am to 2:30pm on Thursdays... yes, long long class. Also was running into problems figuring out how I wanted to do the straps, so did, and undid, and redid, and undid, and redid the straps a few times before figuring out what I wanted. But, looking like it should be finished soon, I hope this weekend.

BUT, YAAAAAAAAAY... I'm all excited and stuff. I just got an invite to Ravelry. And I'm pretty stoked. Haven't had much of a chance to scout around the site yet, as I just got home, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! YAY!!! :)

Off to make some grub.

//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home