Thursday, November 23, 2006

twisted

It's kinda weird, but for some reason, I'm not really liking right-twist cables.. I'm making the second one of Fetching and you switch the cables from C4B to C4F so that the cables "twist fetchingly toward your thumbs." The cables look really strange twisting that way.

It's totally a mental thing -- the cables themselves are fine and done correctly.. Perhaps it's just that I'm so used to making them twist the other way, that these seem weird. Like when you hold hands with someone, and there is a certain order your fingers go in.. or even if you clasp your own hands together, interlacing your fingers, there's a definitely "right" and "wrong" -- for me, left hand fingers start; with the right, it feels so wrong!

Idunno... just random..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

//

EDIT: or do I have the directions confused... I mean, regarding what is a right-twist or a left-twist cable? hmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home