Saturday, November 11, 2006

like, whoa...

Hah..
I guess today is the day of knitting things almost finishing things, fast. I almost finished half-a-pair of Fetching (one done apart from thumb-bit).. AND in a moment of "must buy yarn and make something quick+new"-ness, I ended up with a skein of Paton's SWS in "natural earth" and making a dropstitch scarf -- already 2/3 to 3/4 done with it already. In addition to class and internship.. ;)

I have to shoot slides tomorrow.. ehhhh....
oh, and stop by the store to exchange a skein of green that is too dark for a more greeny-green..

//

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you doing fetching in cashmerino? i think i need to make myself some. i always here about them but never actually bothered to look at the pattern, now that i have I see why everyone is knitting some!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home