Sunday, October 22, 2006

sweater stone free offer

I just found this free offer online. (free, as in pay S+H)

Sweater Stone FREE Offer

I just wrote out my check for Shipping+Handling, will hopefully send out the envelope tomorrow. I'm looking forward to receiving it.

I know depending on where you get the SweaterStone in person, the prices range from $6.99-$9.99. Since you have to pay S+H for the Free offer, it's only $2-$5 off and you have to wait for it to ship out, but.. seeing as I haven't seen it in person, I think I would probably be spending many more $ hunting one down. Plus, this way I can feel awesome about getting (free) things in the mail! Hooray, I love packages!

The offer's good through the end of the year, so you should try for one too. ;)

//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home